Best Ways To Get To Dubai Miracle Garden 2022
Miracle Garden is a stellar display of blooming flowers and outstanding displays spread out across 72,000 square meters of lush green grounds. Here, you will get to see beautiful natural flowers as well as some artistically created structures replicating life-sized objects. Read on to learn how you can make your way to Miracle Garden in the way that best suits you.
Where is Miracle Garden Located?
Address: Street 3, Al Barsha, Al Barsha South, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Miracle Garden is a sprawling park occupying over 72,000 square meters, which grants it the title of the largest natural flower garden in the world. Located in the district of Dubailand, this grand park is laid out in a circular plan and boasts lush green views and blooming flowers at every turn.
Closest landmark: Dubai Butterfly Garden (120 meters)
Getting to Miracle Garden by Public Transport
Travel time: 32 minutes
Nearest stop: Miracle Garden 1
Timings: Dubai’s Bus network operates for 21 hours a day, from 4 AM to 1 AM.
The bus stop for Miracle Garden 1 is a short 2-minute walk from the entrance to the park and is located about 230 meters away. If you are traveling from Mall Of Emirates, your journey to the Miracle Garden will take about 32 minutes. But if you are travelling from Dubai Marina, it will take over 1 hour in total as to get there, you will need to first take the metro from Dubai Marina (DMCC Metro Station 1) to the Mall of the Emirates Metro Station 1. From there, simply transfer and board the Bus Line 105 at Mall of the Emirates Bus Stop 5. After a 23-minute ride, you will be dropped off at Miracle Garden Bus Stop 1.
Travel Time: 1 hour
Nearest Metro Stop: Mall of the Emirates Metro Station; Red Line
With no direct line connecting Dubai Miracle Garden with the rest of the city of Dubai, Mall of the Emirates Metro Station is the nearest station to the attraction. You will have to take the Dubai Metro Red Line and get down at the Mall of the Emirates metro station, and take a taxi or a bus to reach Miracle Garden after that.
Getting to Miracle Garden by Car
Travel Time: 18 minutes
Driving to Miracle Garden is a quick option. If you’re headed here from Dubai Marina, then it should take you around 20 minutes on the road to get to Miracle Garden. The distance you will cover is approximately 20 km, and you can easily park your car at Miracle Garden’s sprawling car park. Disabled guests will receive adequate assistance at the entrance to the garden, where carts are available for easy navigation of the park.
- Parking at Miracle Garden: Miracle Garden has a large parking space that has the capacity for parking over 2000 cars. So you may rest assured that you can leave your car there for the duration of your visit while you enjoy the blooming flowers inside the garden. Even at peak hours, parking is easily available here.
- Parking Near Miracle Garden: Butterfly Garden Car Parking is located about 500 meters away from the Miracle Garden, and it is a short 6-minute walk.
Walking to Miracle Garden
Travel Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Distance: 15.7 km
While walking to your destination is a great way to explore the city by foot and work off some calories while soaking in the colorful sights and sounds of Dubai, it is certainly not a viable option if you’re traveling from Dubai Marina. However, if you are specifically looking to get a workout in, then this would be a fun way to spend time with your family while exercising your legs. The easiest route to chart would be from Hessa Street.
But if you are also visiting Butterfly Garden like most visitors, walking to Miracle Garden would be the best option as it is a 1 min walk of 120m.
What Is The Best Way to Get to the Miracle Garden?
- Recommended Route: Driving is the preferable way to get to Miracle Garden as it holds the combined benefit of a quick trip and minimal expenses on fuel or car rentals.
- Budget-friendly: The most budget-friendly way to get to Dubai Miracle Garden is by taking the bus. It is a cost-effective way to reach your destination by making use of the city transport system. But of course, your choice of transport should depend on the place you are traveling from as certain city spots might not be well connected, making your journey a bit time consuming and hectic.
- Fastest route: Getting to Miracle Garden by taxi or car will prove to be the fastest option. While taking a taxi may be expensive, it will save you the time of finding a parking spot or refueling your car on your way. If you’re in a time crunch, then this is the way to go.
- Sight-seeing route: If your priority is sight-seeing and experiencing the city like a local, then taking public transport with a combination of walking to Miracle Garden will be a fun way to indulge your fancy. This is a good idea, especially if you’re a first-time visitor to Dubai, to experience the city’s efficient network of public transport.
Frequently Asked Questions About Getting to Miracle Garden
A. You can get to Dubai Miracle Garden via different modes of transport, depending on where in the city you’re traveling from. You can take a taxi if budget is not a constraint. But if you want to save money, we suggest opting for the city’s bus network and public transport options instead.
A. The fastest way to get to Dubai Miracle Garden is by car or taxi. But this may change depending on where in the city you are planning to commute from.
A. The nearest bus stop to Dubai Miracle Garden is the Miracle Garden 01 bus stop.
A. The nearest metro/train station to Dubai Miracle Garden is the Mall of the Emirates Metro Station. From there, you can either take a bus or hail a cab to get to Miracle Garden.
A. Yes, Dubai Miracle Garden has plenty of parking space at the venue, with space for over 2000 cars in their parking lot for visitors.
A. While Dubai Miracle Garden does have its own parking lot for visitors to make use of, you may also park your car in the parking lot of Dubai Butterfly Garden instead.
A. Walking to Dubai Miracle Garden is a good idea if you are somewhere in the vicinity of the park. Not only is this a great way to save money, but it is also the perfect option if you want to see more of the city on foot and experience it like a true local.